Hello, Artists! Welcome to Year Two under new management. We promise a smoother ride this year. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, suggestions, complaints, or words of encouragement.
We are pleased to announce that RevelCon’s commission will drop from 15% to 10%. Also, the Print Show is back!
In the spirit of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” the following rules will sound very familiar to past contributors.
Art Show Rules
- All registration for panels/tables is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Art fees (hanging fee) are: $5 per 4′ by 4′ panel [limit: 4 per artist] and/or 18″ by 6′ (or equivalent) table.
- All art must be labeled with the Artist/Owner’s name along with the title of the piece. Please make sure the label matches the Bid Sheet title.
- The Art Show will be open for registration Friday at 10:00AM.
- There will be a 10% commission on all sales.
- All art must be ready to hang (except 3D pieces).
- If you are mailing art it must arrive by Mar. 6.
- To be sent the mail-to address, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 or more bids sends your piece to auction.
- Pieces that receive one bid go to that bidder, so set your minimum bid accordingly.
- You can designate a Quick Sale Price and an After Auction Price.
- If you do not set an After Auction price your art will not be sold on Sunday.
Once you purchase your panel/table you will be sent a link to ArtShowHelper.com, the online database we are using to manage our backend. It lets you print out control sheets and bid sheets. If you have entered your piece info into ArtShowHelper for another con, you can transfer it to RevelCon.
If you do not wish to use the database, the Art Show Control Sheet, Bid Sheet and Print Show Control Sheet can be downloaded using the links at the bottom of the page. The documents are editable pdfs. It would really help if you could fill them out online, save the document, then email it back. This way we can add your information to the database before the convention. The motto of the art show team this year is “no more data entry at 2:00 in the morning!” We will send you completed bid sheets that you can use, if you like.
|One Half Table|
Art Show Bid Sheets
Art Show Control Sheet